Re-Enroll Each Year!
You must re-enroll each year to
continue your child's insurance. A re-enrollment
packet will come in the mail approximately two months before
the policy expires.
- Complete the forms in the packet.
- Include a phone number where you can be reached.
- Include copies of all of the last month's pay stubs
for each parent or child in the home who works.
- If you have any questions, contact your local
Department of Social Services (DSS) for help.
- Sign and date the form.
- Mail in or deliver the completed form to your local
Has Your Address Changed?
Be sure to tell the DSS if
your address changes during the year. Your child's re-enrollment
package can't reach you if it has the wrong address.
Has Your Income Changed?
At the time of re-enrollment, if your family income is too
high to qualify for coverage, you may be able to buy coverage
for one year at the full premium cost. Contact your local
DSS to learn more.
Back to top
Last updated: August 2014